No one expects a blogaround XXXCCC
February 17, 2009 by William K. Wolfrum
Former American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini is getting married. Our best wishes to the happy couple. In other news, former American Idol Justin Guarini shocked many when he managed to get into the news again for being engaged. In other news …
- Philosopher’s Playground: Even “positive stereotypes” aren’t positive.
- Notes from Evil Bender: A must-read for filmmakers – eight ways to redefine any film as a “Conservative movie.”
- Diane Tucker: How did so many reporters blow the story on the economic crisis? It’s probably your fault, obviously.
- Balloon Juice: No rest for the weary – now that the War on Christmas is over for now, the War on George Washington begins.
- Jonah Goldberg: Goldberg has “met innumerable writers and editors who are scared, even terrified, of one or more of these groups: gays, blacks, Latinos, Asians, Jews, feminists, evangelical Christians and the handicapped.” Really. Innumerable writers and editors. Somewhere Glenn Beck is nodding and crying.
- Jonathan Turley: Free Michael Phelps! Oh, never mind, no charges will be filed.
- America Blog: Global Warming worse than expected. To Conservatives, this means it’s all obviously a hoax created by Al Gore.
- Slactivist: On the bright side, 40 percent of Americans do believe in evolution.