No one expects a blogaround – Let’s go Galt Edition II
March 12, 2009 by William K. Wolfrum
- Jon Swift: Let’s make poverty less enticing.
- Kathryn Jean Lopez: I have a hunch she’s not planning to go Galt any time soon. And neither will Jonah.
- Random Babble: Do you really need to use sex to sell M&M’s?
- Hoyden About Town: Rape myths, rape myth acceptance, and community perceptions of victims of sexual violence.
- DailyKos: More on Patrick Byrne.
- Lance Mannion: “Why Do You Hoard? Why Do You Squander?” — a love story.
- Shakesville: Let’s hear it for the (Golden) Girls!
- WorldGolf.com: Myrtle Beach golf – now with less hyenas! (by yours truly).